The DVM Lawmate PV-1000Lite can be used with a 2.5mm jack or S-USB to connect a variety of camouflaged or standard analogue and digital mini cameras that are powered directly from the DVR.
Unlike the PV-1000TOUCH5 hard drive, this SD card supports up to 128GB. By replacing the lower storage capacity, you save 50% of the instrument's weight.
- 5 "touchscreen with HD resolution
- SD card support up to 128GB
- lasting up to 6.5 hours (using a standard battery)
- 6 different levels of adjustable resolution from 320x480 to 1920x1080px
- adjustable framing 1, 5, 15, 25 and 30 FPS
- motion detection including PRE-MOTION recording
- recording according to the timetable
- the possibility of connecting both analog and digital cameras
- power supply or 3.7V / 4000 mA battery
- Dimensions: 142 x 88 x 30 mm
- Weight: 220g
Convenient High Definition Recording
The LawMate PV-1000Lite DVR is equipped with a 5 "touch-sensitive LCD display with a 1280x720 pixel resolution, so you can instantly play the captured videos in very high quality.
Thanks to the touch screen, DVR control is very simple and intuitive. The DVR is also equipped with a speaker and headphone jack.
With Motion Detection recording, you can select up to 15s of PRE-MOTION mode. This will also record events that occurred up to 15 seconds before the moment that triggered motion detection. When using this feature, you will not miss any important event you want to record.
PV-1000 battery life with individual modes
- DVR LawMate PV-Lite with 5 "touch screen
- SD map 16GB
- pocket and belt
- power adapter
- USB cable
- cinch / 2,5mm jack kabel
- cinch / cinch cable
||142 x 88 x 30 mm
||1280 x 720px
|Capacity / Memory card support
||digital S-USB, 2.5 mm analog jack
||1, 5, 15, 25 a 30