Lawmate PV-50HD2W Police Camera is the first police camera in the Lawmate premium brand range. It has adjustable resolution up to 1080p, Full HD. The camera can be remotely controlled via WiFi using a stable PV Cam Viewer mobile application . With your mobile phone, you can enjoy not only online camera access, but also play videos or photos taken with the camera.
The camera lasts for up to 6 hours when the WiFi is turned off .
- uploads both video and audio
- 1/2,9" CMOS senzor
- adjustable resolution up to 1080p (1920x1080 / 1280x720 / 720x480px) / 30FPS
- 5MP photo resolution
- uploads to .MOV (video), .JPEG (photos)
- possibility of remote connection via mobile application via WiFi
- lasting about 240 minutes of continuous recording (when WiFi is off)
- the highest quality of processing
- suitable for police forces, private detectives and other professional uses
- support of memory cards up to 32GB
- very good luminance of 0.1 LUX / F2.0
- integrated rechargeable battery 3.7V / 1400mAh
- record date and time on recording
- angle of view 78 degrees
- consumption: 260-300 mA (when WiFi is turned off) +80 mA with WiFi turned on
- charging time 3 hours
- dimensions: 80x45x20mm
- weight: 91g
The Lawmate PV-50HD2W Police Camera has a 2.4 GHz WiFi mobile phone that allows remote online access to both camera and stored pictures. With PV-Cam Viewer, you can download the recordings to your mobile and then play them back. The application is freely available for both Android and iOS phones.
The camera can be set to 3 video resolution modes from basic 720x480px to Full HD 1920x1080px. In practice, the lower the recording quality, the more recording the memory card will hold, and the longer it will last for the camera to record from the battery. The photos are saved in a .JPEG file with a 5MP quality. When the battery is charged for a long time, the camera can record continuously for up to 4 hours when the WiFi is turned off , while the WiFi connection is still 200 minutes.
The camera supports memory cards up to 32GB and can be attached to a uniform or jacket by means of a practical clip. Charging an integrated 1400 mA battery takes 3 hours and runs through a standard mini USB 2.0 cable.
- the LawMate PV-50HD2W Police Camera
- data micro USB cable
- power jack / USB cable
- power adapter 5V / 2A
- 16GB micro SD karta
||1/2,9" progressive CMOS sensor
||support micro SD up to 32GB
|Number of FPSs
|Max. the length of the battery record
||approx. 240 minutes (when WiFi is off)
|Audio + video
|Possibility of non-stop operation in el. sewing
|The audio itself
|Angle of engagement