The Zetta Z16 Zetta Z6 mini rotating camera lets you unobtrusively monitor the selected area for the duration of your absence. Thanks to its wide angle, it can easily cover a larger room, with features such as motion detection and voice detection, allowing you to leave the camera unattended, and she will start recording when something goes wrong.
- simple operation using the buttons on the side of the camera
- LED signaling
- support up to 64GB of memory microSD cards (up to 46 hours of continuous power-up recording)
- lasting up to 10 hours of continuous recording
- lasting up to 90 days in the vibration detection mode,
- small dimensions (102x43x19mm)
This small camcorder records in HD 720p (1280x720) or 360p (640x360) resolution of your choice. Videos are saved on an embedded microSD memory card in the .AVI format . Your camcorder has many different modes of operation, from start to motion, voice, or vibration detection to night or day mode selection. The continuous recording time is approximately 10 hours . With the selected vibration detection mode and the fully charged battery, the camera will be in standby for 90 days.
- HD video recording of 720p (1280x720) or 360p (640x360)
- video recording and sound
- the ability to adjust the scanning speed
- 160 ° angle of view
- loop recording (after the card is full, the recorded recording will be overwritten)
- Start Recording when detecting voice, motion, or vibration
- a choice of different auto-on / off scenarios
- Choice of day or night mode
- automatic video orientation (when turning upside down)
- Time stamp - inserts the time stamp into the video
- 1200 mAh battery capacity
The Zetta Z16 mini HD camera supports microSD memory cards up to 64GB (we recommend using class 10cards for smooth recording ). We recommend using a memory card with the maximum supported 64GB capacity. When power is supplied from the mains, the camera is limited by the capacity of the card and can record up to 46 hours per unit.
You can simply play back the captured videos using the supplied USB cable on your PC. Supported operating systems are Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8, Mac OS X. To set your own mode or the current date and time, you need to install a program named " Widget " into your PC .
Your camcorder has an internal rechargeable battery. Charging is possible via a USB cable connected to your PC, using a AC Adapter or Car Charging Adapter. If the camera is powered on the vehicle by a car adapter, we can choose from three auto-off / on modes (moving vehicle / standing vehicle / moving vehicle and standing vehicle).
During charging via both mains and car adapters, the camera function is available.
- main camera
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- user manual
Operating Instructions - Mini HD Camera Zetta Z18.pdf (348 kB)
ZettaWidget PC Setup.exe (3,13 MB)
DVR Widget App.apk (2,37 MB)
Operating Instructions - PC software ZETTA.pdf (852 kB)